Can you believe it?! It's our final week of sewing blocks, and we are finishing on a high note with our final ten Circle blocks.
If you are just getting started - check out these posts to plan out your project, cut out your fabrics and the first of the beads blocks.
- The Beads SAL - Prep Guide
- Beads SAL Printable Schedule
- Beads SAL - Week 1
- Beads SAL - Week 2
- Beads SAL - Week 3
- Beads SAL - Week 4
- Beads SAL - Week 5
- Beads SAL - Week 6
- Beads Quilt / Starburst Version
- Beads Quilt / Rainbow Scrappy Version
- Beads Quilt / Pink Sugar Baby Version
- Beads Quilt / Blue + Green Essex Version
- Beads Quilt / Friendship Bracelet Version
- Beads Quilt / Cover Quilt Version
Week 7: 10 Circle blocks
Now that you are on your second set of circle blocks this should start to feel a bit more familiar. If you need to go back over some tips here is a link to week 4 where we first started our circle blocks.
This weeks giveaway!
HOW TO WIN:
- Post a pic to Instagram. Share a photo of your fabric pull, your planning process or even all of your fabrics cut up and ready to go! Use #BeadsSAL in the caption.
- You must have a public profile to participate.
- Each photo posted is an entry to win, so enter as many times as you like! Photos from the current week count, we start fresh every week for chances to win.
- Winner will be chosen randomly - and all are welcome to enter!
Congrats to week 6 winner:
Thanks for joining in friends - looking forward to finishing the last of the blocks this week!