Can you believe we only have two more weeks of sewing our blocks? This week we are finishing up the remaining 10 Diamond blocks.
IF YOU ARE JUST GETTING STARTED - CHECK OUT THESE POSTS TO PLAN OUT YOUR PROJECT, CUT OUT YOUR FABRICS AND THE FIRST BEADS BLOCKS.
- The Beads SAL - Prep Guide
- Beads SAL Printable Schedule
- Beads SAL - Week 1
- Beads SAL - Week 2
- Beads SAL - Week 3
- Beads SAL - Week 4
- Beads SAL - Week 5
- Beads Quilt / Starburst Version
- Beads Quilt / Rainbow Scrappy Version
- Beads Quilt / Pink Sugar Baby Version
- Beads Quilt / Blue + Green Essex Version
- Beads Quilt / Friendship Bracelet Version
- Beads Quilt / Cover Quilt Version
Week 6: 10 Diamond Blocks
I have been having fun swapping back and forth between the colors each week, this week with the lighter pinks and hot pink magenta colors is my favorite!
I am working with the new line by Ruby Star Society called Darllings 2. These roller skates are reminding me of many hours spent in a roller skating rink as a kid. (I chose the darker pink roller skate fabric as my backing).
Here is a link to Week 3 where I shared some tips on the Diamond Block.
- Darlings Berry Mystery Food
- Darlings Berry Rollerskates Yardage
- Darlings Rose Nanners
- Darlings Flamingo Permanent Wave
- Darlings Buttercream Rollerskates
This weeks Giveaway!
The kit includes a Deco quilt pattern and fabric from AGF in Magnetism and Snow so you can make a throw size quilt top!
HOW TO WIN:
- Post a pic to Instagram. Share a photo of your fabric pull, your planning process or even all of your fabrics cut up and ready to go! Use #BeadsSAL in the caption.
- You must have a public profile to participate.
- Each photo posted is an entry to win, so enter as many times as you like! Photos from the current week count, we start fresh every week for chances to win.
- Winner will be chosen randomly - and all are welcome to enter!
Congrats to Week 5 Winner:
Thanks for joining in friends - looking forward to seeing your final Diamond blocks this week!