Welcome to Week 5 of the Beads Quilt Sew Along! The next three weeks should feel familiar as we finish the other half of the Beads, Diamond and Circle blocks.
This week is a holiday week for those that celebrate Easter so I wanted to make sure it lined up with one of the easier and fastest blocks, the Beads blocks.
IF YOU ARE JUST GETTING STARTED - CHECK OUT THESE POSTS TO PLAN OUT YOUR PROJECT, CUT OUT YOUR FABRICS AND THE FIRST BEADS BLOCKS.
- The Beads SAL - Prep Guide
- Beads SAL Printable Schedule
- Beads SAL - Week 1
- Beads SAL - Week 2
- Beads SAL - Week 3
- Beads SAL - Week 4
- Beads Quilt / Starburst Version
- Beads Quilt / Rainbow Scrappy Version
- Beads Quilt / Pink Sugar Baby Version
- Beads Quilt / Blue + Green Essex Version
- Beads Quilt / Friendship Bracelet Version
- Beads Quilt / Cover Quilt Version
Week 5: 10 Bead Blocks
It's so much fun getting the other half of our block sets finished, you can really get an idea of how all of the colors and patterns on the fabrics look.
I am using the new line by Ruby Star Society called Darlings 2. It's really hard to pick a favorite illustration on these blocks - the mushrooms are just darling, but there is just something so special about those little cats!
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
- Darlings Florida Wildflowers
- Darlings Warm Red Florametry
- Darlings Peach Fizz Snow Leopard
- Darlings Peach Blossom Panda Bebe
- Darlings Peach Fizz Mushrooms Yardage
This weeks giveaway!
A couple of months ago Meaghan from Then Came June was selling some beautiful bundles and I instantly knew I needed to grab one of these as prize for you guys!
HOW TO WIN:
- Post a pic to Instagram. Share a photo of your fabric pull, your planning process or even all of your fabrics cut up and ready to go! Use #BeadsSAL in the caption.
- You must have a public profile to participate.
- Each photo posted is an entry to win, so enter as many times as you like! Photos from the current week count, we start fresh every week for chances to win.
- Winner will be chosen randomly - and all are welcome to enter!
Congrats to week 4 winner:
Thanks for joining in friends - looking forward to seeing your final Beads blocks this week!