Hexie Pillow Cover - Sketchbook
My Hexie Pillows are little works of art for your living space. All hexagons are hand basted and carefully applied and quilted to the pillow front. I have added an exposed zipper enclosure and coordinating backing fabric that adds a bit of fun to the design.
- 18" x 18"
- Front: Hexagons feature Sketchbook by Alexia Abegg for Ruby Star Society and a dark navy/black background fabric with matching black thread.
- Back: Multi color canvas - Honey Dahlia Granny Square print by Alexia Abegg for Ruby Star Society.
- Zipper is red/orange
- Hand basted hexagons. Machine pieced, quilted and assembled.
- 20" x 20" pillow insert recommended. Insert in photograph is 20" x 20" inner cushion - Fjädrar from Ikea.
Care: Spot clean, if larger stain - remove insert and machine wash on delicate in cold water. Hand or lay flat to dry. Iron to smooth.
For more photos: check out blog post here.
- Downloadable PDF
- Printable coloring sheets to help plan your quilt
- Some patterns include video links to help with construction of quilt.
All digital downloads are available immediately upon purchase on confirmation page. You will also receive a secure link to the file at the email used at checkout.
Copyright info: Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Modern Handcraft patterns can be sold, however, design credit needs to be given.
Photo use: Please only use my photos with proper credit.
Share your creations on social media using #modernhandcraftpatterns