Today I am sharing a couple of new projects from Samarra Khaja’s line for Lecien Fabrics – Geogram. I say new projects because you might remember seeing a Range quilt I created this summer using some warmer toned fabrics that I shared over on Instagram.
First up is my Range quilt that I kept in the warmer yellow, orange and red tones, this one was a fun one to take pics of this summer. Corn fields are everywhere in Indianapolis and it was a perfect backdrop!
You can find more info about the Range pattern here.
Next up is a quilt that was created using a combination of solid blocks and a block from The Quilt Block Cookbook that I reviewed last year. You can see the full article here along with close ups of the blocks I created with Geogram.
I also created a Hexie Pillow using cool to warm shades, don’t you think its fun to see most of the fabrics all together on a pillow? This line is not only perfect for large blocks but its perfect for smaller scale like hexies!
You can find more info on Hexie Pillow Pattern here.
The pillow also features some of Lecien’s solids line: 1000 Colors.
Great new is you can actually buy the line now! It’s available all over the U.S, Europe and Australia and will be in Japan this spring. What I love most about this fabric is 1) Rainbow, and 30 different fabrics at that 2) Samarra Khaja created it in kahoots with Lecien – I am a huge fan of both and 3) The geometric shapes on the line are so perfect for large scale and small scale projects.
Thanks for stopping here on my day of the blog hop – there are so many other awesome projects to visit, so be sure to check them out! Also, if you happen to make anythings with Geogram, make sure to share it on social media with#GeogramBlogHop #GeogrambySamarraKhaja #lecien
- Feb 1 – Brenda Ratliff http://www.justabitfrayed.com/
- Feb 3 – Katy Jones http://www.instagram.com/imagingermonkey
- Feb 6 – Tara Curtis http://www.weftyneedle.com
- Feb 8 – Nicholas Ball https://quiltsfromtheattic.wordpress.com
- Feb 10 – Jessee Maloney https://artschooldropout.net
- Feb 13 – Me!
- Feb 15 – Kristi McDonough http://www.schnitzelandboo.com
- Feb 17 – Laura McDowell Hopper http://www.sonicstitchesquilts.com/
- Feb 20 – Giuseppe Ribaudo https://www.instagram.com/giucy_giuce/
- Feb 22 – Daphne Parthoens https://www.instagram.com/octopurse/
- Feb 24 – Kate Basti https://www.instagram.com/katebasti/
- Feb 27 – Rebecca Greco http://hugsarefun.com
- March 1 – Terry Druga https://www.instagram.com/tooheycohen/
- March 2 – Beth Rowan http://rockpaperscissorsnj.blogspot.com
- March 3 – Samarra Khaja *last but not least* http://samarrakhaja.tumblr.com