Hi friends, today I am sharing a minimal, modern and monochrome project for your home – the monochrome pillow!
I made this exact pillow a few years ago, and it is still one of my favorites. To keep with the theme, you will need to use the same background fabric for your pillow as you do for the felt letters – to stay with the monochrome look
- Print out the Monochrome Template
- Cut widely around each letter, at least 1/4″ space around each one
- Pin to felt, and cut out letters. The paper acts as a great template against the paper to ease cutting.
- Use a permanent fabric glue – (Aleene’s fabric fusion is recommended) to glue into place
- Stitch around each letter or keep as is, the permanent fabric glue is quite strong
This is an easy way to jazz up a plain pillow, or use in your own custom pillow projects – check the tutorials tab in the menu for further pillow making instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today, and for also coming back after the big blog freshen up! It has been a hard week of getting everything in order, and I hope it makes searching for tutorials and sewing inspiration much easier!