Laminated Letters Placemat

Laminated Letters Placemat
April 28, 2014 nicole

Hi friends!

Today I wanted to share with you a fun tutorial I have up over at the Therm O Web blog – Laminated Letters Placemat!

abcheader

This is a great project for a toddler who is learning their letters and makes little messes at snack time or play-doh time. The placemat is topped with an amazing product that Therm O Web makes – Heat N Bond Iron on vinyl. It is super easy to use – Just an iron and the protective paper it comes with and the uses are endless!

abc11

The tutorial gives you measurements for the placemat, a printable pdf for the letters used and instructions on how to put it all together!

abc13 abc12

I hope you enjoy this project and please share any that you make – I would love to see them!

**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**

1. mommasquilts 4 years ago

I clicked on your link for the tutorial and it doesn’t load – there are two http:// at the beginning of the link – I changed the second one to www. in order to get to the site and on their blog there is no active link for the letters. I LOVE this project and can’t wait to do this for my little ones! I am thinking of doing their names too! This is such an awesome idea!

2. janet Moilanen 4 years ago

I went to the Thermoweb site but the link for the pdf letter template isn’t working. I love your placemat tutorial. My grandson is turning next week and I would love to make this for him.
    thanks for so many great ideas!

I am so happy to hear that you love the project and am so sorry that the link was not working – I am trying to fix that but until then I have the link on this blog post for now. Let me know if you have any problems pulling up the pdf pattern and I will get that corrected asap!

Hi Janet! I am working at fixing the pdf link on the therm o web site, until then I have added it to this post. Let me know if you have any issues with the pdf and I will get it corrected asap. Thank you!!

5. mommasquilts 4 years ago

It worked! Thanks so much!!

Oh good! I am so sorry that it was incorrect at first – thanks for sticking by so I could fix it 🙂 Have fun with the project!

7. robotmomsews 4 years ago

You always have such awesome unique ideas/projects! This is so clever!

Oh my goodness thank you so much Kimberly! What a compliment coming from you – you are so sweet!