Scrap-bee-licious Bee December

Scrap-bee-licious Bee December
December 2, 2013 nicole

Christmaspost

Hello all of my scrap-bee-licious friends! As queen bee of December I have decided that I would like my quilt to be Christmas scraptastic!

ScrapBeeLicious Bee Button

Choose ANY and I mean ANY quilt block that measures 12.5″. The only catch it that it must be in Christmas fabrics – or – Christmas colors.

DO NOT BE AFRAID to make it sassy with ric-rac, embroidery etc. It’s such a festive month – have fun with it!

If you have an awesome snowman block – perfect! If you have fun Christmas fabric but only have time for a half square triangle block – perfect!

I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! If you need a little inspiration I have gathered up some goodies on my Pinterest page under Christmas Quilts.

I thought this would be a perfect time for this project since a lot of us are working on Christmas sewing now – but if you do not have any Christmas scraps, let me know and I would be more than happy to send you some!

Thanks ladies!

1. Alyce Rodriguez 4 years ago

Wow, so much freedom to choose this month, it boggles the mind. I can’t wait to get started on this! BTW, Love your rendition of “Night Before Christmas”!

2. Eeek! I already know what I’m gonna do for you! Love your poem…made my morning 🙂

3. liz 4 years ago

Oh so many options! This will be fun 🙂

I am hoping so! I am excited to start making some blocks myself to add to the quilt.

hahaha, thanks Stephanie! I can’t wait to see what you create 🙂

So excited to see what you come up with Alyce! That “Night before Christmas” was the result of a little too much wine and too much time on my hands…ha!

7. Gwendellyn 4 years ago

What an adorable post ♥♥♥ Can’t wait to see the finished quilt, eep!

Thank you Gwendellyn, December is a fun month to have for the swap 🙂 Can’t wait to see all of the fun blocks together!

Pingbacks

1. […] week I have taken a break from my Starry Nights to make a quilt block for Nicole at Modern Handcraft.  As part of the ScrapBeelicious Bee, Nicole asked for Christmas inspired blocks which put me into […]